Company Name: State Bank of India
Position: Management Executives
Education: M.Com, BBA/BBM, MA(Business Management, Economics), MBA/PGDM, CA, MSc(Stati), CS, Diploma
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens belonging to SC/ST/OBC category for appointment as Management Executives in State Bank of Hyderabad. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Essential Academic Qualifications :
- iPost Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, Systems, HR (The course studied should be of minimum two years full time course. Part time course/ distance learning courses are not eligible). OR
- M.Com OR
- M.A. / M.Sc. (in Economics or Statistics) OR
- CA /CWA/CFA/CS (Company Secretary
Percentage of Marks:
- Candidates with professional qualification (CA/CWA/CFA/CS) should have secured 55% minimum aggregate marks in XIIth Standard.
- Candidates without any professional qualification (i to iii mentioned under ‘A’ above) should have secured:
- 55% minimum aggregate marks in XIIth Standard AND
- 50% minimum aggregate marks in Graduation irrespective of pass course or honours course AND
- 50% aggregate marks in Post Graduation
Minimum age : 21 Years
EMOLUMENTS: PAY: The starting basic pay is Rs 19,400/- in the scale of Rs 19400-700/1-20100- 800/10-28100 applicable to Middle Management Grade Scale II. The official will also be eligible for D.A., H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time. Candidates will be eligible for leased accommodation and other perquisites like conveyance allowance, newspaper allowance, entertainment allowance etc.
The salary Scales are due for revision.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES : (Non Refundable)
- SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- OBC Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
State Bank of Hyderabad shall arrange pre-examination training at Hyderabad or at any other centre for SC/ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates as per the guidelines issued by Government of India. Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost are advised to indicate to that effect against the relevant column while applying on line. Candidates opting for pre-examination training can download their call letters for training after27-01-2014 by entering their registration and password/ date of birth.NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST
HOW TO APPLY
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION: Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:
- Offline mode : The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
- Online mode : The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Pre-requisites for Applying OnlineCandidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16-12-2013
How to Apply: