Company Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Position: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Education: Degree(Engg)/MCA, PG
Details of Post :
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
State Bank of India, India’s Largest Commercial Bank and having one of the largest IT set-ups in the country, is looking for qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Chief Technology Officer (CTO) on a contractual basis at its Global IT Centre in Navi Mumbai.
JOB PROFILE: The CTO will assist the Deputy Managing Director and Chief Information Officer by managing Core IT infrastructure and handling Strategic Planning of IT. The CTO will be responsible for Technology Planning & Application Development and IT related operation of the Bank at the Bank’s Global IT Centre, Navi Mumbai. The official will assist in preparation of Technology Vision document for the Bank. The official will be the key resource person providing in-depth technical expertise to the Top Management of the Bank and will be responsible for identifying and implementing new technologies.
This is a challenging position with the opportunity to play a strategic role in Technology Planning, Implementation & Policy formulation.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: (AS ON 01-11-2013)
1. Type of job Contractual
2. Age limit Minimum 40 years and Maximum 55 years
3. Educational Qualification First Class Engineering Graduate from a recognized University / Institution or an MCA from a recognized University / Institution. Post Graduation or higher qualifications in areas relevant to the role will be given preference.
4. Experience Minimum 15 years of experience in the field of IT business /industry. Extensive experience in managing IT infrastructure and operations at a senior level as well as demonstrated capabilities in project management and proven ability to lead large teams is essential.
1. Responsibilities Handling the Core IT infrastructure, Technology Planning & application development and IT related operations of the Bank. Implementing new technology initiatives as well as preparing Technology architecture of the Bank to meet its projected needs and to remain technologically competitive in the market.
2. Period of Contract The term of office of the holder of the post shall be for 3 years, initially, extendable at the discretion of the Bank. The contract can be terminated at 3 months’ notice on either side.
3. Remuneration Total compensation package (CTC) shall be about Rs 60 lacs per annum but will not be a limiting factor for suitable candidate.
4. Outstation official duties Travelling expenses / Halting allowance and eligibility for stay in hotel while on official duty, outside the Head Quarters, will be as applicable to the Chief General Manager of the Bank.
5. Leave Details The official will be eligible for leave as under:
• 12 days Casual Leave (CL) in a year at the rate of 1 day for every month of service.• Privilege Leave (PL) computed at one day for every 11 days of service on duty, provided that at the commencement of service no PL can be availed of before completion of 11 months of service on duty.
• If the officer leaves the job during the contract period, Bank shall have the discretion to adjust the unavailed PL not exceeding 15 days per year against the notice period.
1. Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
2. Candidates will be short-listed for Personal interview, based on their qualification and experience.
1. Eligible candidates may apply on the format available with this advertisement and e-mail the application to [email protected] latest by 7th December 2013.
2. The hard copy of the application along with photocopies of testimonials should reach the address given below so as to reach the Bank by 14th December 2013.
The General Manager
State Bank of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Plot No. 209, BBR, Block No. –III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021(Maharashtra).
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07/12/2013
How to Apply: