Company Name: State Bank Of India (SBI)
Position: Probationary Officers (POs)
Details of Post :
Probationary Officers (POs)
- Name of the Post :Probationary Officers (POs)
- No of Post :1997
- Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10.08.2014. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 10.08.2014
- Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2014)Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2014 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1984 and not later than 01.04.1993 (both days inclusive)
- Remuneration : The starting basic pay is 16,900/-(with 4 increments) in the scale of 14500-600/ ` `7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I.The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time totime. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is around 8,40,000/-. The break up of `monthly compensation is as under:
- Cash Component 34,320/- `
- Bank’s contribution to PF 1,690/- `
- Housing (Lease Rental) 29,500/- `Perquisites (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130/- ` In addition, the officers are also entitled to other benefits like – (i) Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%) (ii) Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession (iii) Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans The salary scales are under revision with effect from November 2012
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE: (Non Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only) `
- General and Others 500/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- On-line registration of application & fee payment will be available from 07.04.2014 to 25.04.2014. Last date for cash deposit will be 28.04.2014 for offline payment.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 25.04.2014. OBC certificatecontaining the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2014 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
HOW TO APPLY : GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com www.sbi.co.in or . After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:
- Offline mode : The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
- Online mode : The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking
Important dates to remember :
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : 07.04.2014
- PAYMENT OF FEES – ONLINE : 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014
- PAYMENT OF FEES – OFFLINE : 10.04.2014 TO 28.04.2014
How to Apply: