Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant)
Position: Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)
Education: 10+2 with Valid Driving License
Details of Post :
Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)
SAIL, a Maharatna Company Bhilai Steel Plant “Details of the post” , and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around 49350 crores (FY 2012-13) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. is a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country. Bhilai Steel Plant is India’s sole producer of rails and heavy steel plates and major producer of structural. BSP invites online application from young, energetic and positive minded individuals for the post of Fireman
- Name of the Post :Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)
- No of Post : 08
- Qualification : 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized institution or university with minimum 50% marks. Should possess valid Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
- Age : Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 01/02/2014.
- Remuneration :` 8630-3%-12080/- (S-1)
- During the period of 2 year training, trainees will also get Medical facility for self, spouse and dependent children. Leave etc will be as per the Rules of the Company. After successful completion of training period, candidates will be regularized in the regular grade/pay scale of 8630-3%-12080/-(S-1)
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: ( ).Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of 150/- for Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) post as application and processing fee for General candidates. SC/ST candidates to possess Pay in Slip of 50/- only as processing fee. The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or.jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated with unique registration number and other essential details.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09/03/2014
How to Apply: