Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Bhilai Steel Plant
Position:RHO, Registrar, Senior Registrar
Experience:Below 4 yrs
Details of Post :
RHO, Registrar, Senior Registrar
Discipline : GENERAL MEDICINE, RESPIRATORY MEDICINE, PEDIATRICS, ORTHOPEDICS, PATHOLOGY, ANAESTHESIA, ENT, NEURO SURGERY, PEDIATRIC SURGERY, OPHTHALMOLOGY, GASTROENTEROLOGY, NEUROLOGY, ONCOLOGY, PSYCHIATRY, RADIO DIAGNOSIS & URO SURGERY
Qualification (MCI Recognized) & Stipend (Rs.per month)
- RHOs : MBBS – Rs. 25,000/-p.m.
- Registrars : MBBS with 2 years full time Diploma (MCI Recognized) – Rs. 36,000/-p.m.
- Sr.Registrars : MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized) / DNB – Rs. 42,000/-p.m.
Age as on 31.03.2014 :
- For RHOs – 30 Years
- For MS/MD/DNB and Diploma candidates – 35 years (Experience below four years Post PG)
- Relaxation of age: 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
Tenure period : Initially for 1 year which may be extended for another 1 year.
Interested eligible candidates may Walk-in for Interview, on the date & time mentioned below, with all relevant documents (Originals + one set of photo copies), Age Certificate, Experience certificate, Caste Certificate(for SC / ST / OBC candidates) Medical Registration Certificate, NOC from present employer, two Passport size photos and a Demand Draft (non-refundable) for Rs.250/-(Rs. Two hundred fifty only) in favour of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant. (SC/ST candidates are exempted from the above fees). No TA/DA will be admissible for interview
Time of Registration : 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Date : 31.03.2014
Venue : : Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.03.2014
How to Apply: