Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 07/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail Of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act,1956 with the objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of iron and steel and associated input industries. The Public Sector Iron and Steel Companies (Restructuring and Miscellaneous Provisions) Act, 1978 was enacted with the aim to bring all the public sector integrated plants under the overall control of an integrated company i.e. SAIL which is to function as an integral steel complex. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 5000 crore and Rs. 4130.53 crore respectively as on March 31, 2015. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at New Delhi. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 75%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Personnel) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman. He is overall in-charge of coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies, management functions & administrative control in the organisation.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 Yeras Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university with at least two years cumulative experience during the last ten years at a senior level in various aspects of Personnel Management and Human Resources in an organization of repute. He should also have at least two years experience of personnel management in one or more production units. Persons with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations from a recognized university or Institute or Degree in Law or Industrial Engineering will have an added advantage
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75000-100000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/08/2015.