Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. SRU/ Rectt/2014-15/01 . Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy Manager from 23/02/2015 to 23/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), SAIL REFRACTORY UNIT BOKARO STEEL CITY , 827004, JHARKHAND, INDIA|
DETAIL OF STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL) DEPUTY MANAGER RECRUITMENT:
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel making company in India with a turnover of Rs.51866 crores (FY 2013-14)is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian Steel Market. 1. SAIL REFRACTORY UNIT (SRU), a unit of SAIL, invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following posts in its manufacturing units: SRU Bhandaridah Plant located in Bhandaridah, Dist. Bokaro, Jharkhand; SRU IFICO Plant at Marar & SRU Ranchi Road Refractory Plant at Ranchi Road, both in Ramgarh District in Jharkhand and SRU Bhilai Refractory Plant at Bhilai in Chhatisgarh. The details are as follows:
- No of post : 04
- Qualification & Experience : Bachelor’s Degree in Ceramic Engineeringwith minimum, 65% marks average of all semesters from AICTE approved college or recognized University / Institution
- Minimum post – Qualification experience: 7 Years in executive cadre of a Public Limited Company (both Public and private Sectors)/ Govt organization in manufacturing/ application/ marketing of refractory materials like Magnesia Carbon/Silica/Basic/Fireclay /High Alumina bricks or monolithics/masses
- Age : 37 years
- PROBATION:The selected candidates shall be placed under probation for one year before confirmation.
- EMOLUMENTS AND OTHER BENEFITS: The emoluments for the post of Dy.Manager (Production) includes basic pay (pay Scale of Rs.32900-3%- 58000), Industrial DA, perquisites under the cafeteria approach and other facilities such as medical benefits for self and dependent family members, contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and Leave Encashment as per rules of the company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL) – DEPUTY MANAGER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/03/2015
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, they will be called for interview. Weightage of marks for written test and interview will be 80:20. Information for written test and interview will be provided on our website at www.sail.co.in.
APPLICATION/ AND PROCESSING FEE:
Post Category Application & Processing Fee Dy.Manager (Production) General/OBC Rs.500/- Departmental candidates Rs.100/- (only processing fee) SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fees
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding “Test Schedule/Admit Card/Interview Call Letters etc.” shall be provided through email/SMS/uploading on SAIL website. Candidates must download/ print their AdmitCard/Interview Call Letter once it is made available on the application portal. VISL will not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS sent, due to invalid or wrong email ID/ Mobile Number provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidates fails to access his/her email/Mobile in time. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess valid Admit Card with identifiable photograph of the candidate
- Starting date for submitting applications through website 23rd February 2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 23rd March 2015
- Candidate must be Indian Nationals possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Government/Central Government. Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying. .
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority (as per the prescribed proforma given on SAIL website www.sail.co.in). 4. OBC candidates belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for OBC reservation and relaxation and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit the requisite OBC certificate in the prescribed format issued in the current financial year (on or after 01.04.2014) by the competent authority and a self declaration in the prescribed formats as available on the company’s website www.sail.co.in at the time of interview.
- If SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidate will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi. Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Eligible employees of SAIL may also apply as departmental candidates. Departmental candidates, if any, will have to produce NOC from the Head of Personnel of Plant/Unit that the candidate is working in. Candidates employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC at the time of interview and release order at the time of joining.
- Candidates possessing qualification through Distance Mode/Correspondence Course/Off Campus are not eligible to apply. At the time of interview, if the certificates brought by the candidates are not in English or Hindi, they should be accompanied with self attested translated English/Hindi copies. SAIL Refractory Unit reserves the right to reject the applications that are not complete or do not confirm to the eligibility requirements and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicants.
- Candidates are not required to send any documents to SAIL. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test/Interview only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the website. The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/SRU reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. SAIL/SRU is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of aforesaid.
- Physical Standards indicated above are minimum requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- If the candidates do not fulfil any of the conditions given in the Employment Notice, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage, whenever the discrepancy is noticed. Candidates trying to use influence or unfair means will be disqualified from selection. Wherever CGPA /OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/ Institute at the time of interview. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/ OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- No request for change of Examination Centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, SAIL/SRU reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of the Examination Centres.
- Only original Registration Slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip and Admit Card, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Registration Slip for future reference.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. SAIL, SRU reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant. Only those candidates who accept the terms and conditions in this advertisement need apply. In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Bokaro Steel City only.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEPUTY MANAGER VACANCY IN STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL):
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Career with sail”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of Admit Card/Interview Call Letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year. b) Have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature, both in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each not more than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application. c) Candidates are not required to send any document to SAIL Refractory Unit at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website. d) The application being online, if during verification of documents prior to interview, it is found that the candidate does not possess the required eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Further, Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/03/2015
Reference: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. SRU/ Rectt/2014-15/01