Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant (Trainee) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Assistant (Trainee) from 14/03/2015 to 02/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant (Trainee)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Steel Authority of India Limited, Ispat Bhavan 40, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700 071|
DETAIL OF STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL) JUNIOR ASSISTANT (TRAINEE) RECRUITMENT:
Steel Authority of Indian Limited (SAIL), Central Marketing Organization (CMO) invites online applications form eligible candidates for the recruitment of 100 Junior Assistant Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply online through SAIL Recruitment website www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com from 14.03.2015 to 02.04.2015
- Post Name: Junior Assistant Trainee
Vacancies: 100 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16800-24110/-
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years as on 01.03.2015
a) Graduation in any discipline with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates)
b) Diploma in Computer Application of Minimum 1 year duration with proficiency in MS Office Package
c) Minimum typing speed 40 words per minute (30 words for reserved category)
- Training & Probation Candidates selected as Junior Assistant (Trainee) will be placed on training for two years. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one year.
- FEE: RUPEES TWO HUNDRED FIFTY ONLY (Rs. 250/‐) for General / OBC candidates. Also, please note that the candidate will have to bear the Bank Charges in addition to the application fee / processing charge. SC / ST / PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee/processing charge.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL) – JUNIOR ASSISTANT (TRAINEE) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/04/2015
- Stage I ‐ Written Test (Multiple Choice Questions) on General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Stage II (for candidates short listed after the Written Test) (i) Computer Skill Test on MS Office Package of qualifying nature (ii) Computer Typing Test on PC (in English) at speed of 40 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. for General category and Reserved category respectively of qualifying nature and Stage III ‐ Interview of the qualifying candidates Weightage of marks shall be in proportion of 75:10:15 for Written Test: Computer skill &Typing Test : Interview respectively. .
- Starting date for submitting applications through website 14/03/2015
- Closing date for submitting applications along with fee payment through website 02/04/2015
- Opening date for viewing and editing Fee Payment Details 06/04/2015
- Closing date for editing of Fee Payment Details 08/04/2015
- Display of final Fee Payment Details status 11/04/2015
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination ( The date of written test will be announced in the admit card) 20/04/2015
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- While applying online, the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the Matriculation / Secondary Certificate.
- Final selection will be subject to candidates being found medically fit by the medical board appointed by the Company. The decision of the medical board appointed by the Company will be final in this regard.
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India and shall be liable to be transferred to any office of the Company in India as would be decided by the Company.
- Employees of Government / Semi Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies must produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate should be as per the format available on SAIL website. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self‐certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- SAIL / CMO reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of test / interview, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are awaiting their final results can also apply. However, they will have to produce the final certificate of eligibility qualification at the time of interview; otherwise their candidature will not be entertained.
- Candidates sponsored by the local Employment Exchanges will also have to apply online in the prescribed application format
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test and medical examination at their own cost.
- Wherever CGPA / OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his / her University / Institute at the time of interview.
- Posts advertised are tentative. SAIL / CMO reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the advertisement, English version is to be treated as authentic.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR ASSISTANT (TRAINEE) VACANCY IN STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL):
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through careers page on SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview. Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e‐mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year. b) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20 kb) for uploading with the application form. c) Provision to pay examination fee of Rs.250/‐ for General and OBC Candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/ debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form.
The registration process involves following three Steps: Step‐1: Filling up of Application a. Go to SAIL careers page at www.sail.co.in. or www.sailcareers.com. b. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility c. Click on the link Apply d. Fill up all the required fields e. Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit. Step 2: Making Payment a. Click on Make payment which will take you to SBI Collect page ofState Bank of India, which has been authorized to collect the application fee /processing charges on behalf of SAIL. i. Check/click the box “I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above” and click on the Proceed Button. ii. Next Screen ‐ Select “West Bengal” from the drop‐down menu for “State of Corporate/Institution” and select “Industry” from the drop‐ down menu for “Type of Corporate/Institution”. iii. Select “Steel Authority of India Limited” from the drop‐down menu for Industry Name and then click GO button. iv. Select Payment Category ‐ From the drop‐down menu, select “Recruitment of Junior Assistant (Trainees) in CMO”. b. Fill the Registration No., Name, Father name, Date of Birth, Email Id and Mobile no. details on the Payment portal. Ensure that the same Email Id and same Mobile No. details are used during the whole registration process. c. Next Screen ‐ All details of the candidate are displayed. Ensure that all the details are filled properly while making payment. Please check/verify the data on this screen and then proceed to the payment screen. SAIL or SBI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee against a different Registration no. d. Submit the Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card option or select the option to pay through any State Bank Group Branches with a print out of Payment Challan form generated on Payment portal (having State Bank Collect Reference No. printed on the challan form). e. Candidate will have to bear the bank charges in addition to the applicable application fee /processing charge. f. In case of payment through challan, Application fees will be accepted only during banking hours upto the closing date of submission of online application. The SBI branches will accept the fee from 10.00 AM of the starting date to 04.00 PM of the closing date of submission of online application. g. On successful payment, the candidate shall be prompted to print the e‐ receipt. However, in case of ‘challan’, there will be an option to print challan. Note down the SB Collect reference no. as the same would be required during Step 3 i.e. “Final registration” stage of the Registration process. Step 3 : Final Registration &Printing of Provisional Registration Slip a.Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to be entered in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip. b. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e‐receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process. c.In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit application form with payment details, application will be rejected as incomplete and SAIL will not be responsible. d. No request for editing of payment details and issue of Admit card will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details. The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify their registered candidate status, after three days of making payment on SAIL website. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
IMPORTANT: All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e‐mail only. All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email / uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card / interview call letter/ any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay / non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail / website in time. Candidates are not required to send any document to SAIL. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website. The date of written test will be mentioned in the admit card.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES : Steel Authority of India Limited, Central Marketing Organisation will hold All India Open Examination for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant (Trainee). The selection process will comprise of Written test followed by Computer Skill, Computer Typing Test and Interview. SAIL will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination, and therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the concerned posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who are declared successful in the written test. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and decision of SAIL will be final in this regard. CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed. They should also produce the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of Interview. FEE: RUPEES TWO HUNDRED FIFTY ONLY (Rs. 250/‐) for General / OBC candidates towards application fee and processing charges. Also, please note that the candidate will have to bear the Bank Charges in addition to the application fee / processing charge. SC / ST / PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee/processing charge. Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres. APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY THROUGH SAIL’s WEBSITE (www.sail.co.in). NO OTHER MEANS / MODE OF APPLICATION SHALL BE ACCEPTED. CANDIDATES APPLYING SHOULD RETAIN A PHOTOCOPY OF THE PAY‐IN‐SLIP AND REGISTRATION SLIP. ALL THE POSTS CARRY ALL INDIA SERVICE LIABILITY. THE CANDIDATE, ON SELECTION MAY BE ASKED TO SERVE ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/04/2015