Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL RMD)
Position: Recruitment of Doctors
Education: PG Degree, MBBS
Experience: 1-3 yrs
Details of Post :
Recruitment of Doctors
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs. 49350 crore (FY 2012-13), is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Raw Materials Division (RMD), the controlling unit of captive mines of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), invites applications from eligible persons for recruitment of doctors in the posts of
SPECIALISTS in ME-3 GRADE & MEDICAL OFFICERS in ME-1 Grade for posting in its Hospitals at various mines locations as detailed below:-
Name of the Post : SPECIALIST
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification : PG Degree / DNB in relevant discipline from a University / Institution recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Experience : Minimum three years post qualification experience after PG Degree / DNB.
- Age :38 years
Name of the Post :MEDICAL OFFICER
- No of Post : 07
- Qualification : MBBS from a University / Institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Experience : Minimum one year post qualification experience in recognized Medical College/ Hospital / Institution
- Age :30 years
EMOLUMENTS & OTHER BENEFITS: Candidates selected as Specialists will be placed in ME-3 grade in the scale of pay of
- 32900-3%-58000 and candidates selected as Medical Officers will be placed in ME-1 grade in the scale of pay of
- 20600-3%-46500. Besides Basic Pay and Industrial DA, Non-practicing allowance (ranging from 20-25% of Basic Pay per month), Allowances as admissible under ‘Cafeteria Approach’, medical facility for self and dependant family members, company accommodation as per availability, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, LTC etc. will be payable as admissible under rules of the Company.
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers with SAIL”. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website Before registering their application on the website, candidates should ensure the following:
- Possess a Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of ₹ 500/- as Application and Processing fee for General/OBC candidates. SC/ST candidates to possess Pay in Slip of ₹ 100/- only as Processing fee. The Pay in Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application.
- While submitting the application online, candidates should note that Category (General/SC/ST/OBC) once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate. In case of change of name at a later stage, necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details and retain a copy of the same.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to Raw Materials Division at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website. However, candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of date of birth, qualification, category etc. at the time of interview.
- While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application without fee / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.03.2014
How to Apply: