Company Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Education:B.E, B.Tech, MBBS
Details of Post :
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around Rs.49350 crores (FY 2012-13) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
SAIL Refractory Unit( SRU), a unit of SAIL, invites online applications in various disciplines from eligible candidates for the following posts for its manufacturing units – SRU Bhandaridah located in Bhandaridah, Dist. Bokaro, Jharkhand; SRU IFICO Plant at Marar & SRU Ranchi Road Refractory Plant at Ranchi Road, both in Ramgarh Dist. in Jharkhand and SRU Bhilai Refractory Plant at Bhilai in Chhattisgarh. The details are as follows:
Name of the Post : Dy. Manager ( Production)
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Ceramic Engg. with minimum 65% marks (SC/ST candidates 55% Marks) average of all semesters from AICTE approved college or recognized University/Institution
- Minimum Post–qualification experience* : 7 years experience in executive cadre of a Public Limited Company (both Public & Pvt. Sectors) / Govt. orgn in manufacturing of refractory materialslike Magnesia carbon/ Silica/ Basic/ High alumina bricks or monolithics/masses.
- Age :37 Years
- Remuneration : 32900-3%-58000
Name of the Post :Medical Officer
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : MBBS from a University /Institute recognized by MCI
- Desirable : 1 year in a Medical College/Hospital/Institution
- Age :30 Years
- Remuneration :20600-3%-46500
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Career with sail”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year. b) Have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature, both in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each not more than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application. c) Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
IMPORTANT All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ result of written exam/ interview schedule and call letters/ intimation regarding final selection etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/ any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL, SRU will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.03.2014
How to Apply: