Company Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Position:Operator – cum- Technician
Details of Post :
Operator – cum- Technician
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around Rs.49350 crores (FY 2012-13) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
SAIL Refractory Unit( SRU), a unit of SAIL, invites online applications in various disciplines from eligible candidates for the following posts in its manufacturing units: SRU Bhandaridah Plant located in Bhandaridah, Dist. Bokaro, Jharkhand; SRU IFICO Plant at Marar & SRU Ranchi Road Refractory Plant at Ranchi Road, both in Ramgarh Dist.,Jharkhand and SRU Bhilai Refractory Plant at Bhilai,Chhattisgarh. The details are as follows:
- Name of the Post : Operator – cum- Technician ( Trainee)
- No of Post : 09
- Qualification : Matric and Three years fulltime Diploma in Ceramic / Chemical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute
- Age : 28 years
- Remuneration :Rs.10700-12200/-pm
EMOLUMENTS AND OTHER BENEFITS Candidates selected as Operator-cum-Technician Trainee will be paid consolidated Pay of Rs. 10700/-pm during 1st year of training and Rs. 12200/-pm during the 2nd year of training. During the period of 2 year training Trainees will also get Medical facility for self, spouse and dependent children. Leave etc will be as per the Rules of the Company.
APPLICATION & PROCESSING FEES :
- SC / ST / PwD/ Departmental candidates Rs.50/- (only processing fee)
- General / OBC Rs.250/-
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Career with sail”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature, both in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each not more than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to SAIL Refractory Unit at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below.
- The application being online, if during verification of documents prior to interview, it is found that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
IMPORTANT All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ result of written exam/ interview schedule and call letters/ intimation regarding final selection etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/ any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL, SRU will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time. The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in this advertisement /employment notice shall be communicated through this website only. Candidates are advised to keep themselves abreast of the changes if any.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 3/12/2014
How to Apply: