- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree from a recognised university
- A strong understanding of Internet and intranet architecture
- Knowledge in database programming and building web applications with database connectivity
- Ability to contribute individually and work well with minimal supervision
- Good problem solving skills
Company Name: Sum Total Systems
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
He/She must be able to work collaboratively with our offices across the globe and take enough initiative to solve a problem in the area of his/her ownership and beyond.
SumTotal, LLC, recognized as a market leader by industry experts and analysts as the largest independent provider of integrated HR solutions, is committed to helping customers create great places to work. SumTotal is the only HR solution provider to deliver Talent Expansion™, a whole new approach to discovering, developing and unleashing hidden potential within our customers’ workforce. With over 45 million users, 17 million in the cloud, and over 3,500 customers worldwide, our people offer deep domain expertise for both complex global deployments, and help small, high-growth companies scale. Through SumTotal’s elixHR™ Platform, we offer pervasive access to talent applications, visibility across employee and business data and a seamless user experience. With SumTotal, talent is boundless.
How to Apply: