Company Name: SunGard
Position: Associate Engineer – Application Support
Education: Bachelors Degree
• Provide managed services support to specific customers across regions in multi-shift mode
• Develop an in-depth functional know-how and work flows of the product.
• Develop sound technical and architectural understanding of the product.
• Develop a customer centric approach and ability to multi-task.
• Log issues into call tracking system and monitor through to closure
• Review and research of issues that arise.
• Pro-active communication of the status of those issues with the clients
• Work in close co-ordination with hosting support teams.
• Translate, communicate and reinforce the goals, values and priorities of the organization through the support desk.
• 0-1 years of industry experience in providing application/technical support preferably in production support environment
• Excellent problem solving capability, thinking and Analytical Abilities
• Good working knowledge of latest windows operating systems
• Ability to troubleshoot issues related to Windows operating systems and SQL Server
• Basic SQL query writing and understanding
• Knowledge of Stored Procedures, Triggers, Schema and Views
• Knowledge of Indexing, Database Roles and User Policies
• Knowledge of Maintenance activity such as (Activity Monitor, Deadlocks, Scheduling SQL Jobs)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written both)
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Energetic and Enthusiastic
• Teamwork and partnering abilities
• Eye for details and accuracy
SunGard’s asset management solutions help institutional investors, hedge funds, private equity firms, fund administrators and securities transfer agents improve both investment decision-making and operational efficiency, while managing risk and increasing transparency. SunGard’s solutions support every stage of the investment process, from research and portfolio management, to valuation, risk management, compliance, investment accounting, transfer agency and client reporting.
How to Apply: