Company Name: Supreme Court of India
Position:Personal/Senior Personal Assistant
Education: Any Graduate
Details of Post :
Personal/Senior Personal Assistant
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from Indian Citizens who fulfill the following essential qualifications as on 1.5.2014 for preparation of panel for appointment to the posts of Senior Personal Assistant in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- and Personal Assistant in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules:-
- For the post of Senior Personal Assistant
- Degree of a recognised University.
- Proficiency in Shorthand(English) with a speed of 110 w.p.m.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on Computer.
- For the post of Personal Assistant
- Degree of a recognised University.
- Proficiency in Shorthand(English) with a speed of 100 w.p.m.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation with typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
- on Computer.
Age Requirement:- Candidates should be below 28 years of age for applying to the post of Senior Personal Assistant and 27 years of age for applying to the post of Personal Assistant. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules. There will be no upper age limit for departmental candidates who are already in service of Supreme Court Registry. The relaxation in upper age will not be applicable to the candidates who are working in other Govt. Departments/Public Sector Undertakings etc.
Reservation:- Reservation in direct recruitment for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Challenged and Ex-Servicemen shall be in accordance with the Rules, Orders and Notifications issued from time to time by the Government of India in respect of the posts carrying the Pay Band and Grade Pay corresponding to the Pay Band and Grade Pay prescribed for the posts of Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant, subject to such modification, variation or exception as the Chief Justice may, from time to time, specify. Reservation for dependents of Freedom Fighters shall be in accordance with the orders issued by the Chief Justice of India.
- Applications must be on the form obtained from Supreme Court. The Application kit can be obtained on any working day from Monday to Friday between 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. from 19.5.2014 to 20.6.2014 against non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 300/-(Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependent of Freedom Fighter candidates subject to furnishing a copy of their respective Category Certificates) in favour of Registrar(Admn.), Supreme Court of India, payable at New Delhi from New Reception Counter of Supreme Court of India, near Gate “E”, Mathura Road Side or by sending at his/her own risk a self addressed envelope of 32 cm X 25 cm size with postage stamp of Rs. 70/- sending the application to affixed thereon alongwith DD (Indian Postal Order will not be accepted) of the requisite amount, in favour of Registrar(Admn.), Supreme Court of India, payable at New Delhi with a copy of Caste Certificate, if any. Request for sending application kit by post must be made immediately on publication of the advertisement to avoid postal delay. Candidates applying for both the posts shall have to make separate applications with separate requisite fee.
- The candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions should submit the application in the prescribed form duly filled in at the New Reception Counter of Supreme Court of India, near Gate “E”, Mathura Road Side on any working Monday to Friday between 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. till 20.6.2014. Applications can also be sent by Registered A/D Post addressed to Registrar (Admn. I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201 in the envelope provided with the application form so as to reach latest by 20.6.2014. The Registry will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay. The last date for receipt of applications is 20.6.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20 Jun 2014
How to Apply: