On 05/01/2017, Supreme Court of India announced recruitment notification to recruit Law Clerk cum Research Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Supreme Court of India plans to recruit LLB candidates for the post of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant. Supreme Court of India is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Supreme Court of India proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Supreme Court of India before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Vacancy Name||Law Clerk cum Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Supreme Court of India, New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Law Clerk cum Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate. Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cumResearch Assistant|
|Desirable: The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 30,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Candidate must not be below the age of 18 years and above 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court website, www.sci.nic.in. The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 1.2.2017. Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee of Rs.200/- plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank|
|Procedure: The starting date for online registration of application is 1.2.2017 at 00.00 Hours and last date thereof is 28.2.2017 at 24.00 Hours.|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Supreme Court of India norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 01/02/2017 to 28/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|