On 27/01/2017, Supreme Court of India announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Court Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Supreme Court of India plans to recruit Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Junior Court Assistant. Supreme Court of India is planning to recruit 57 candidates for the post of Junior Court Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/03/2017.
Supreme Court of India proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Supreme Court of India before 10/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||57 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 43,758/- per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||10/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Supreme Court of India, New Delhi|
|Reference No||No. F.6/2016-SCA (I)|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Court Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Court Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Court Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 57 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree of a recognised University. Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer. Knowledge of computer operation|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35400. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 43758/- p.m. (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).|
|Age Limit: Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years of age as on 1.12.2016.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Application/Test Fee of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank|
|Procedure: The starting date for online registration of application is 11-2-2017 at 00.00 hours and last date thereof is 10-3-2017 at 24.00 hours|
|Last Date: 10/03/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Supreme Court of India norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 11/02/2017 to 10/03/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/03/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|