Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
SUTHERLAND GLOBAL Hiring GRADUATE FRESHER’S as ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Sutherland Global Services Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2017 for Consultant / Sr.consultant. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Sutherland Global Services.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Sutherland Global Services
||Consultant / Sr.consultant
||0 – 3 yrs
|| 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Consultant / Sr.consultant:
Candidates can Get the Consultant / Sr.consultant Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Consultant / Sr.consultant
|Total Vacancy: 15
|Education required: Any Graduate
- Identifies and allocates all payments and ensures all cash is posted and distributed accurately and within required time frames under conformity to the applicable internal controls and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for processing electronic and manual remittance transactions, posting complex payment and contractual adjustments to client accounts. This position is also responsible for reconciling cash transactions, third party remittances, and credit/debit card payments.
- Also reconciles electronic remittance files and works with the billing and collections representatives to resolve posting problems.
- Setup of all new accounts in electric database. Process and accurately apply all incoming payments for all customer accounts from various sources.
- Identify and communicate discrepancies in payments received with department credit analysts.
Prepare and charge all credit card clients on the scheduled designated cycle or as prescribed by payment plan. Download, review, reconcile and post all lockbox payments on a current and daily basis.
- Performs reconciliation of daily deposits to the cash postings.
- Researches unidentified payments for proper posting or return to the payer within 48 hrs. of receipt.
- Responsible for processing credit card payments.
- Calculates all contractual allowances to be posted in conjunction with the cash posting.
- Responsible for month-end closing activity including report generation and distribution on automated accounting system
- Responsible for producing the daily customer cash receipts reports
- Research and resolve unapplied cash and gains approval from Accounting Manager monthly
|Candidate Profile :
- Shift timings – 24*7.
- Good communication skills
- Ready to work in NIght Shifts
|Last Date to Apply Online :30/01/2017
|Company Profile :
Sutherland Global Services is a multinational IT Enabled and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company, specializing in Integrated BPO solutions across Customer Lifecycle and Back-office Lifecycle Management services. Having started operations in 1986 in Rochester, New York, Sutherland now employs over 30,000 professionals offering “RightSourcedTM” seamlessly blended services from its 31 delivery centers in India, the United States, Philippines, Eastern Europe, Canada and Mexico.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs