Syndicate Bank invites online application for the recruitment of Security Officers for Any Graduate holders
|Company name||Syndicate Bank|
|Salary||Rs.19400 – 28100/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Application Last date||118.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Syndicate Bank a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of Security Officers in Middle Management grade/scale II. The details are given below:
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
||21||Rs.19400 – 28100/-pm|
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines. Candidates belonging to and applying under „Reserved OBC category” are required to submit a Certificate regarding his/her „Community‟ in the prescribed format “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA” (Format available on Bank’s website along with this Notification) and the certificate should contain the “Non-creamy Layer Clause” which is not more than one year old. Candidates not producing the above certificate will not be considered under the OBC category.
Selection will be made on the basis of interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/short listing with reference to candidates‟ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
APPLICATION FEE : For SC/ST Rs.50/- & All others including OBC for Rs.300/-. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Candidates are required to apply only „online. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- All candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to „CREAMY LAYER‟ section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
- The candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Udupi. The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate/Remittance sent separately.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank) should produce a „No Objection Certificate‟ from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature may not be considered.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- The candidates will appear for the interview at the allotted centres at their expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc. of any nature.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct:-Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the „online‟ application.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- The final selection will be on the basis of performance in Group Discussion/ interview only.
- SERVICE BOND: The selected candidates shall execute a Service Bond at the time of joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of joining the Bank or to pay the Bank a sum of ` 1.00 lakhs (Rupees One lakhs only), should the candidate leave the Bank before completion of 2 years service period
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of GD/Interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of: (i) Using unfair means or (ii) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or (iii) Misbehaving in the GD / interview or (iv) Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or (v) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means.
How to apply:
- Candidates to go to the Bank‟s website www.syndicatebank.in and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application chooses the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the „Validate your details‟ and „Save & Next‟ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature – (annexure I).(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on „Payment‟ Tab and proceed for online payment.
Important Dates to Remember:
1) Online Payment of Application Fees 03.12.2014 To 18.12.2014
2) Opening date for Online Registration 03.12.2014
3) Last Date for Online Registration (Including for candidates from far-flung areas ) 18.12.2014