Syndicate Bank invites online application for the recruitment of PGD (B&F) Course for Any Graduate holders
|Company name||Syndicate Bank|
|Posts||PGD (B&F) Course|
|Total Vacancy||400 Posts|
|Application Last date||18 Nov 2014|
Details of Post :
PGD (B&F) Course
Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the 1 yearPost Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Banglore(MaGE) and Nitte Edcuation International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida(NEIPL).
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course inBanking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore(MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida(NEIPL) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with SyndicateBank on successful completion of the course.
Qualification (As on 01.10.2014) : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
No. of Posts
Programme Fees : The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50/- lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams. Currently, the fees for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs. 2500/- per candidate.
Age (As on 01.10.2014) : Minimum 20 years- Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not later than 30.09.1994 and not earlier than 02.10.1984 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable) :
|SC/ST/PWD Rs. 50.00||(Intimation Charges Only)|
|General & Others Rs. 500.00||(Application Fee + Intimation Charges)|
Selection Process :
Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test followed by Group Discussion AND Interview. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Centres for online Test :
|9||Belgaum||25||Hyderabad||41||Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai||57||Udaipur|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed or misrepresented any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission / appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
- Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of GD/Interview. In addition, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as specified in Para 4 (a) & (b) at the time of Interview. However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter alia must specify that the candidates do not belong to ‘CREAMY LAYER’ section. Candidates belonging to Creamy Layer will be excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC caste certificate containing Non-creamy layer clause should be issued on or after 01.04.2014.. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’ is not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. Such candidates should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OC)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or ‘GEN (HI)’, GEN (XS) as the case may be.
- The candidates will have to appear for the Online Aptitude Test, GD, and Interview at their own expense.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Udupi.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate/ Remittance separately.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of any version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- No candidate is permitted to use calculator, telephones, mobiles or any such other instrument during the online test/ selection process.
- The candidates will appear for the online test at the allotted centres at their expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc, of any nature.
- The Bank, may at its discretion, hold re-examination, wherever necessary, in respect of a centre/ venue.
- Admission of any candidate to the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalorev(MaGE) and Nitte Edcuation International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida(NEIPL), if declared successful in the selection process is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit by the Medical Officer approved by the Bank as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Admission to Online examination and further process of selection will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification/ category (SC/ST/PWD) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates uploading more than one application for any reason will be treated as ineligible.
- As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is filled online, duly completed in all respects and all fields duly filled up.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.t. On completion of the interview process, depending up on the vacancies to be filled based on the needs of the Bank, Candidate short listed will be provisionally allotted to one of the institute based on the merit cum preference. The decision of the bank in provisional allotment of institution shall be final and binding upon the selected candidates. However Bank reserves the right to cancel, re allot institution wise allocation / change the process depending upon the exigencies or otherwise.
HOW TO APPLY : DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
Candidates can apply only online from 21.10.2014 to 08.11.2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18 Nov 2014