Synopsys is hiring FRESHERS for R&D Engineer – IP Development profile
Contribute in modelling, integration and testing of various peripherals, inside a SystemC based platform modelling framework, for different application domains like Automotive, Wireless etc.
Understanding of IP requirements and creation of specifications along-with effective closure of open technical issues.
Company Name: Synopsys
Position: IP Development
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
Experience: 0-2 Years
1. Bachelors/Masters in EE/CS from a reputed university/institution.
2. 0-2 years of industry experience.
3. Sound in C/C++.
4. Experience in application development in assembly or higher level languages.
5. Understanding of bus and memory architectures.
1 Year MBA Program with Placements
1. Experience in SoC peripherals modelling using C/C++/SystemC/HDL.
2. Experience in multi-core based platform developments.
3. Experience in automotive domain including hands-on experience in tools like Simulink, SABER or CANoe.
1. High energy individual with the willingness to go an extra mile.
2. A team player with customer facing skills.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) is a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP),Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. For more than 25 years, Synopsys has been at the heart of accelerating electronics innovation with engineers around the world having used Synopsys technology to successfully design and create billions of chips and systems.
How to Apply: