Company Name: Syntel Ltd
Position: Freshers Role
Education: BE/B.Tech, B Sc, B Pharm, M Pharm, Diploma
Experience: 0 yrs
Opening for Freshers only in (Clinical Record Management) HealthCare & LifeSciences, KPO
Job Profile :
The position requires dealing with clinical documents, scrutiny, review and archiving and offers good experience in the LifeSciences space. The position for fresher is on Syntel contract for a period of 6 months.
– B Pharm, M Pharm, BSC Biology, Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Diploma/course in Clinical Research.
-Candidates who have applied in last three month need not apply
-Good Communication Skills
-MS Office knowledge
-Willingness to work in Rotational Shifts
-For 6 months contract period only
-Salary 1.20 Lakhs
Required Knowledge :
– Overview of Clinical Research
– What is Clinical Research all about
– Life cycle of data & clinical trial
– Essential documentation required in clinical trials
– Principals of ICHGCP & Schedule Y
– Records Management / Content Management.
– Carry an updated copy of your CV
– Pan card (compulsory). In case you do not have your pan card, then bring your driving license / passport/election card.
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centres” of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified. The Company has been recognized for its excellence and financial growth by many organizations and media outlets, including Forbes, Fortune Magazine, and IAOP. Syntel employees more than 19,000 people worldwide with development centres” in Mumbai, Chennai and Pune, headquartered in Troy, Michigan.
How to Apply:
Walkin Date : 3rd March 2014 – Friday, 7th March 2014
Time : 11am To 1pm
Walkin Address : Syntel Ltd, S1 Block, Plot No B 1 Software Technology Park, MIDC Talawade, Talawade, Pune – 412114.