Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Position: Assistant Commissioner
Education: Degree (Arts/Science/Commerce/ Law)/BBA/BBM
Location: Tamil Nadu
Details of Post :
Applications are invited only through online mode from candidates professing Hindu Religion upto 17.01.2014 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the following post included in Group-I B Services:-
- Name of the Post and Code No : Assistant Commissioner in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department (Code No.:1010)
- Name of the Service and Code No. : Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Service. (Code No.: 003)
- No. of vacancies : 04
- Scale of Pay : Rs.15,600-39,100+Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- (PB3)
- Age : SC’s, SC(A)’s, STs’, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and DW’s of all Castes. 37 years
“Others” i.e., candidates not belonging to SC’s,SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s and BC’s.32 Years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:- Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification on the date of this Notification:-
- A degree in Arts or Science or Commerce of any University or Institution
- recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant or B.O.L. of Annamalai University or B.B.A. of Madurai Kamaraj University or B.Litt. of University of Madras or B.B.M. or B.Litt. of Bharathiyar University and A degree of Bachelor of Law (three years course) of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. OR
A degree of Bachelor of Law (Five years integrated Course) of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. AND
- Must be actually practicing as an Advocate or as a Pleader in a Court of Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction for a period of not less than three years.OR
Must have put in a service of not less than six years in the post of Executive
- Officer, Grade I or Grade II or Grade III or Grade IV or Inspector or Head Clerk or Manager or Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Candidates should apply only through on-line in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience. A valid e-mail ID or mobile number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview call letters, other memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the andidate,post applied, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID, centre of examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :17/01/2014
How to Apply: