Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Position:Village Administrative Officer
Details of Post :
Village Administrative Officer
- Name of the Post :Village Administrative Officer
- No of Post :2342
- Qualification : Candidates should possess the following Qualification on the Date of this Notification viz. 17.03.2014. Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
- Age : 21 – 40 Years
- Remuneration : Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P (PB1)
- Examination fee Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only)
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost.(No exemption for cost of application)
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five Years from the date of one time registration.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Candidates who have made one time registration must apply for the notified posts. One time registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration.(For further details regarding the Examination fee concessions refer para 12 of the ‘Instructions to the candidates’)
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 11 of this Notification.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No. 044 – 25300300-12 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.04.2014
How to Apply: