Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Child Development Project Officer for Degree/ PG Diploma holders
|Company name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Posts||Child Development Project Officer|
|Qualification||Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||117 Posts|
|Application Last date||26.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Child Development Project Officer
Applications are invited only from woman candidates through online mode upto 28.11.2014 for Direct Recruitment to the following post in the Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Child Development Project Officer||
||117||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4500/-|
- The Rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to this post.
- In G.O. Ms. No. 145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the above prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. The turns for PSTM has been ordered in G.O. Ms. No. 40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.04.2014. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied the above prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. Regarding the PSTM reservation certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the candidate as it has been in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which may be obtained from the Head of the Institution or Registrar. (For further details refer para. 27 (19) of the ‘Instructions to candidates’)
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- Woman candidates alone are eligible for this post.
EXAMINATION FEE: –
- Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application)
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five years from the date of one time registration.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/ Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Candidates who have made one time registration must apply for the notified post. One time registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration. (For further details regarding the Examination fee concessions refer paragraph 12 of the Instructions to the candidates’).
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially since communications will be sent to the mobile and e-mail.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application formwith the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:-
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- How to apply: Candidates are required to apply on-line by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in para 11 of this Notification.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So the candidates/ applicants should watch our Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website since ahead/ before the scheduled date of examinations.9 d. Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance/information/clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No. 044-25300300 or the Commission’s Office TollFree No.1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014