Company Name: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB)
Position: Assistant Managers
Education: M.Com, MBA, M.Sc
Details of Post :
Become familiar with the Recruitment of Asst. Managers 2014 at TMB.
Learn more about the Recruitment of Assistant Managers at TMB.
- Opening date for Registering Online E-application: Jan 22, 2014.
- Closing date for Registering Online E-application: Feb 12, 2014.
Note: Create an user id in our job portal first (here), then submit your resume and then finally Apply online for the job.
Ensure and register your correct email ID while creating User ID.
- Qualification:A Post Graduate degree holder in Commerce /Business Administration / Mathematics with First Class from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Note: Both graduation & Post graduation should have been in regular college course and scored 60% and above marks in both the courses. In the case of SC/ST candidates minimum marks is 55% in both courses.
- Note: Graduation/Post Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
- Age:Maximum: 26 years as on Dec 31, 2013.
- Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
- Cut Off Date of Birth for Candidates:
- For General: Date of Birth on or after – Jan. 01, 1988
- For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on or after – Jan. 01, 1986
- For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on or after – Jan. 01, 1983
- Fee:Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500.00 by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
- Procedure for selection:The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination with centres at Tamilnadu. The date, Time and Venue of Online Examination will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by email / post. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Examination, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
- Probationary Period:Selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of one year. At the end of the probationary period they will be subjected to an internal screening process to evaluate their performance before being confirmed in service.
- Cadre, Pay and allowances:Selected candidates shall be posted in Manager (Scale-I) cadre. They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA.14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 -20100-800/8-26500 The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs. 14,500/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 13,941/-) and other perquisites like reimbursement of house rent, fuel, entertainment, canteen, newspaper etc. as applicable to the Scale-I officers. In addition, he / she will be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self & dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self & dependent family members, group insurance etc. as applicable under Bank’s rules.
- Place of Posting: Initially, the selected candidates will be posted for 3 years in any branch/office in other than their native state. Thereafter, the job is transferable and the candidates should be ready to work anywhere in INDIA.
Submission of Hard Copy: The applied candidate SHOULD submit a hard copy of the E-application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied with the following documents:
- Demand Draft.
- One recent passport size color photograph should be affixed on the Hard Copy of e-Application and the application should be signed..
- Age Proof (Self attested Photo Copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or recent Transfer Certificate).
- Self attested Photo Copy of both UG & PG degree Certificates or Provisional Certificates and SSLC, Higher Secondary & Consolidated UG & PG Degree Mark Sheets..
- Proof for both degree completed in regular college course. (Any certificate received from the college. i.e. College name printed in degree certificate / mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, conduct / character certificate etc.
- The printed hard copy of the e-Application along with the enclosures stated above should reach us within 5 days from the date of Online e-Application registration but not later than Feb 17, 2014.
The cover containing hard copy of the application along with the demand draft and the enclosures stated above should be super scribed as “Application for Recruitment of Asst. Managers 2014″ and should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing but not later than Feb 17, 2014 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
General Conditions & Instructions:
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Any handwritten correction in e-Application will not be accepted. All such e-Applications will not be considered.
- Take a Laser Print Out of the Online e-Application Form for Submission in A4 Size Sheet Only.
- Print two copies of this e-Application Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference.
- After Registration of Online e-Application, a soft copy of your e-Application Form can be sent to your email address with registration number by clicking on appropriate button immediately after completion of e-Application Registration Process.
- In case printing facility is presently not available, you may print this e-Application from your email.
- Write your “Application Serial Number” and your Full Name at the back of the demand draft / pay order.
- Write “Application Serial Number” on all the documents being enclosed by you.
- Affix a Recent Color Photograph (Size: 2″ x 2″ ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins.
- Sign the application form.
For future use, kindly keep 2 identical copies of the passport size color photograph at your end as affixed in the application form.
- Please note that in case of non-submission of the hard copy of the e-Application or e-Application with incorrect / incomplete particulars or e-Application received without the relative examination fee, and not received within the stipulated date even due to postal / courier delay are liable to be rejected.
- The completed applications will be verified and eligible applicants will be communicated individually by post/email with details of the online test to be appeared.
- Bank will not be held responsible for non receipt of application / delayed receipt of application.
- Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of examination; interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank which may please be noted. The Bank reserves the right to eliminate the ineligible candidates at any point of time, before, during, or after the online test / interview / selection. The Decision of the Bank is final.
How to Apply for this Job Online:
- First you need to register on our servers and get a user id with password.
- After registering, you need to validate your email account by clicking on the Email Validation Link sent in the email during registration. If you have not received the validation link, click here to resend validation link.
- After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you. You must login with your user id and password to apply for this job.
- After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
- Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”. If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : Feb 12, 2014.
How to Apply: