Company Name: Tariff Authority for Major Ports
Education:B.Sc, BE/MCA, Diploma
Details of Post :
This Authority is desirous of availing professional services of Interns on contract basis initially for a period of one year to assist the assist the Programmer in dealing with Information Technology.
Essential Educational Qualifications : B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent.
Desirable Experience :
- BE/MCA or Equivalent
- Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking from a recognized Institute
- Two years’ experience in Computer Hardware, Software and Networking.
The General terms and conditions of engagement are as below:
- The Intern will be engaged on contractual basis for not less than one year and not more than three years. .
- The Intern will assist the Programmer in the discharge of his functions.
- The Intern may be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.10,000 per month with 10% increase on completion of each year.
- The Intern may be allowed to avail 8 days casual leave in a calendar year. Apart from that the Intern may also be allowed to avail closed holidays, Saturdays and Sundays. No other benefit will be admissible.
- The Intern should not have a conflict of interest and any breach thereof shall be viewed seriously.
- The Intern during the currency of the assignment or after conclusion of the work shall not disclose or make use in any manner any information / data, drawings, or any other material, whether written or oral collected in connection with the assignment without the prior written consent of the Authority. Furthermore, such material shall be the property of TAMP.
- The Intern on having accepted the offer of engagement will be asked to enter into a contract with TAMP which shall also have a confidentiality clause detailing the terms and conditions of engagement, before being assigned any work.
- Without prejudice and in addition to the legal remedies available to the Authority, the breach of contract executed by the Intern may be considered a sufficient ground for termination of the engagement made under contract and may further debar such Intern from future engagement by the Authority.
The interested candidates may submit an application along with copies of educational qualifications and experience certificates in a closed envelope in the format attached and addressed it to the Section Officer, Tariff Authority for Major Ports, 4thfloor, Bhandar Bhavan, M.P. Road, Mazagaon, Mumbai – 400 010 within 10 days from the date of this notice or latest by 25th March,2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25th March,2014
How to Apply: