Tata Comunications Hiring BCA freshers 2015 for Sr. Engineer – Software Development / IT Architecture at Chennai. Candidates who have completed BCA can apply for this job from Tata Comunications.
Company Name: Tata Comunications
Position: Sr. Engineer – Software Development/IT Architecture
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
1. Assists supervisor in development testing.
2. Prepares software development calendar.
3. Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
4. Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
5. Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
6. Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development. Works under direct supervision.
7. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
8. Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
9. Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: