Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Position: Engineering Graduates Role
Education: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA/MSc
Experience: Freshers – 2014 batch
Location: Across India
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
1. Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
2. Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
3. First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
4. Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
5. In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
1. No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
2. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
1. It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
2. Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
3. The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
Previous Unsuccessful attempt:
1. Candidates who have previously appeared for the TCS selection process and have not been successful in clearing the same are not eligible to re-apply for the next 6 months
2. Candidates who have appeared for the TCS Campus Selection process in the year 2013-14, are not eligible to apply for the off-campus process.
Last Date :- 11th Feb 2014
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
How to Apply: