Company Name: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Position:Scientific Assistant & More Vacancies
Experience: 2 year experience
Details of Post :
Scientific Assistant & More Vacancies
Applications are invited for the following posts tenable at Mumbai :
SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (B) : One Post [Unreserved] ; Pay Band (PB-2) : Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay : Rs.4200/- ; TME : Rs.32,740/- ; HQ : Mumbai.
- Qualification : a) SSC/HSC. Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering or Diploma in Electronics or any other AICTE approved equivalent Diploma or B.Sc. (Electronics) having similar course content with 60% marks. (b) Knowledge of use of personal computer and its applications.
- Experience: Minimum 2 year experience in the audio/visual industry. He should have experience in the field of operation and maintenance of audio/ visual equipment like mikes, audio and video mixers, amplifiers, speakers, various digital display systems, video conferencing system etc.
- Desirable: Good communication skill. Experience in handling and supervising events like conferences, seminars, workshop etc. and managing conference rooms, auditoriums, training centers, board rooms,video conferencing rooms and multimedia facilities.
- Age : Below 28 years.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (B) : One Post [Unreserved] ; Pay Band (PB-2) :Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay : Rs.4200/- ; TME : Rs.32,740/- ; HQ : Mumbai.
- Qualification : a) Graduate with 55% marks. (b) Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications. (c) Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference depending upon the specific post.
- Experience: Minimum Five years experience in Accounts/Purchase/Stores/General Administration/Establishment in a large and reputed organization.
- Desirable : a) Graduate with 60% marks. b) Proficiency in use of computers. c) Experience in event management, particularly conferences etc. in an academic environment. d) Ability to independently handle correspondence, accounting.
- Age : Below 33 years.
PROJECT NURSE (A) : One Post [Unreserved] ; temporary for a period of one year which may be extended by another year after a review ; Consolidated Pay : Rs.34,500/- p.m. (including HRA Rs. 4,600/-) ; HQ : Mumbai.
- Qualification & Experience : i) HSC and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery (3 years course) (ii) Registration as `A’ Grade Nurse (iii) 2 year experience in Hospital (iv) Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications
- Age : Below 30 years.
PROJECT PHARMACIST : One Post [Unreserved] temporary for a period of one year which may be extended by another year after a review ; Consolidated Pay : Rs.28,000/- p.m. (including HRA Rs.3,600/-) ; HQ : Mumbai.
- Qualification : i) HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council. (ii) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
- Age : Below 28 years.
- TME : Total Monthly Emoluments.
- Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates at sr.no. 1 & 2. The Candidates at sr.no. 1 & 2 are liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field Stations of the Institute, if required
Application format : (1) Advertisement Number. (2) Name & Serial Number of the post. (3) Name of the applicant. (4) (a) Date of birth (attach photocopy of certificate). (b) Age as on January 1, 2014. (5) Nationality. (6) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (attach photocopy of certificate). (7) Disability (attach photocopy of certificate). (8) Permanent address. (9) Address for correspondence. (10) Telephone numbers for contact. (a) Landline (b) Mobile. (11) Email address. (12) Qualifications (attach photocopies of all certificates and mark lists of all semesters/years). (13) Experience with details of organization, post held, scale of pay, basic pay (attach photocopies of certificates). (14) Names & addresses of two referees (attach certificates). (15) Have you at any time been called for interview in the Institute? If so, give details. (16) Signature of the candidate. Submission of photocopies of all the certificates/mark sheets stated in the application are essential.
Incomplete applications and applications without photocopies of certificates/mark sheets and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be interviewed only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority, prior to the interview.
Outstation candidates called for interview for the posts at sr.no. 1 & 2 will be paid single Second Class return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence to the place of interview on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. More vacanciesmay also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. Please refer TIFR website also http://www.tifr.res.in/positions for details.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05 Apr 2014
How to Apply: