TCS Off Campus BCA, B.Sc, BCS Graduates freshers 2013, 2014, 2015 Batch for Associate Engineer at Across India. Candidates who have completed BCA, B.Sc, BCS Graduates can apply for this job from TCS.
Company Name: TCS
Position: Associate Engineer
Education: BCA, B.Sc, BCS Graduates
Experience: Fresher’s / Entry-Level
Location: Across India
TCS is the leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we add real value to global organizations through domain expertise plus solutions with proven success in the field and world-class service. It’s how we keep you moving forward.
We are looking for eligible BSc / BCA / BCS Graduates and who are driven by passion and are interested to make career in IT Industry. Exciting career opportunities are available in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in IT projects and as a Service Desk Engineer in IT Infrastructure Service (IT IS) projects. You could be mapped to any one of the profiles based on the project requirements and your skills.
As a team member of an IT project you get a chance to work on software development life cycle which includes Software Development, Software Testing, and Production Support etc. You get a chance to work on different programming languages, technologies, domains and platforms.
As a Service Desk Engineer in IT IS department, you become a single point of contact between Users and IT Service Management. Tasks include handling incidents and requests, and providing an interface for other key business processes. The primary functions of the Service Desk are incident control, life cycle management of all service requests, and communicating with the customer.
IT IS department is the key to any organization to keep the computers up and running 24 hours a day and 365 days a year which enables the delivery of good business results all over the world. The services cover Data Centers which house Servers, Storage, Databases, Security, Networks, and so on. With emerging technologies such as cloud computing and an on-demand IT environment, IT Infrastructure services has shown phenomenal progress and growth in the last two decades.
- B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) /BCA / BCS graduates of 2013, 2014, and 2015 batches
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt. Aggregate is average of scores of all subjects in all semesters.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible
- There should not be extended education. All courses should be completed within normal stipulated course duration.
- If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
- Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. Candidates can take the practice test by clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
- Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
- Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal and registered email id.
- For further queries please drop a mail to: [email protected]
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: