TE Connectivity Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Customer Service Associate at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from TE Connectivity.
Company Name: TE Connectivity
Position: Customer Service Associate
Education: Any Degree
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion world leader in connectivity. The company designs and manufactures products at the heart of electronic connections for the world’s leading industries including automotive, energy and industrial, broadband communications, consumer devices, healthcare, and aerospace and defense. TE Connectivity’s long-standing commitment to innovation and engineering excellence helps its customers solve the need for more energy efficiency, always-on communications and ever-increasing productivity. With nearly 90,000 employees in over 50 countries, TE Connectivity makes connections the world relies on to work flawlessly every day.
- Completely and accurately enter all relevant purchase order data elements including part numbers shipping and billing information, and any special instructions
- Orders are to be created per documented work instructions
- Manage all system alerts and ensure all data elements have properly mapped from the customer transmission to TE SAP system
- Receive inbound quotation requests from customer and sales. Generate standard quotes using TE SAP System. Send quotes via email to customers and sales.
- Support of e-commerce systems including forecasting customer demand, update customer website with information and reports generated from TE SAP System.
- General administrative support including fax dispatch and routing (from Faxcom servers), PO Scanning and Indexing, SAP and BI report generation as required.
Candidates should possess any Bachelor Degree from recognized university
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: