Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu invites application for the recruitment of Computer Instructor with SSLC/ Higher Secondary/ Pass/ Diploma, B.Ed, B.E, B.Sc/ BCA holders
|Company name||Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu|
|Qualification||SSLC/ Higher Secondary/ Pass/ Diploma, B.Ed, B.Sc/ BCA. B.E Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – 34800/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Application Last date||31/10/2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Computer Instructor||i) SSLC/Higher Secondary / Pas in Pre- University Course/ Diploma or Higher Secondary or Teachers Schol Leaving Certificate (Secondary Grade or Senior Basic)
Technical : I. B.Ed., Degre alongwith one of the folowing Degre qualifications:I. (1) B.E Degre (Computer Science) or (2) B.Sc., (Computer Science) or (3) B.C.A or (4) B.Sc.,(Information Technology
|652||Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-pm|
- Communal Reservation: Communal Reservations and reservation for Tamil Medium students are folowed as per G.O.Ms.No.65 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (K) Department dated 27.05.2009, G.O.Ms.No. 40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014 and Government leter No,20635/K2/2009-3 dated 27.05.2009. Reservation for G.T, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC, SCA and ST wil as folows: General Turn 31%, Backward Clas (other than Muslims) 26.5%, Backward Clas Muslims-3.5%, Most Backward Clas/ Denotified Communities-20%, Scheduled Caste -18%, (which includes 3% Special Reservation for Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyars on preferential basis ) Scheduled Tribe-1%. The reservation of vacancies for women 30%.
- Special Reservation: 3% of PHO Reservation for diferently abled persons wil be followed ( as per G.O.87, SW and NMS Department, dated 01.07.2008 and G.O.(MS) No. 55 P & AR (S) Department dated 08.04.2010..
- Employment Registration: Only those candidates who have registered with Directorate of Employment and Training and who hold updated registration card, are eligible for selection process provided their candidature should be sponsored by the State Employment Department.
- Age: Candidate should not be over 57 years as on 01.07.2014 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Mode of Selection: Selection will be made based on State Level Employment Registrationseniority as recommended by the Directorate of Employment and Training followed by communal reservation.
- General Instructions: The list of candidates in the ratio 1:5 sponsored by Employment Department for above mentioned post wil be published by the Employment Department. It is the responsibility of the candidate to verify the seniority cut of date and their eligibility for the post with Directorate of Employment and Training.
How to apply:
Only those candidates who have registered with Directorate of Employment and Training and who hold updated registration card, are eligible for selection proces provided their candidature should be sponsored by the State Employment Department.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014