Company Name: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Position: School Coordinator
Education: Diploma , Any Degree
Experience: 2 years
Details of Post :
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2000 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, Civil and IT.
TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of School Coordinator on Contract basis for its [email protected] Project in the state of Odisha
No. of Post :
One in each School for 591 schools located in Villages and Gram Panchayats in the District of Kendrapara, Jagatsingpur and Jajpur
|Consolidated Emoluments :||Rs. 6,500/- p.m. (Consolidated amount including employee and employer share for PF & ESI)|
|Minimum Qualification :||
|Minimum Experience||Minimum 2 years’ experience (hardware repairing or teaching experience preferred)|
|Age limit :||Maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2014|
|Contract Period||Initially for one year extendable for further period depending on performance.|
|Language preference||Good knowledge of Odia and English|
|Local candidate preference||Local candidate shall be preferred|
Prime Roles & Responsibilities of School Coordinator:
- Training students and if required teachers on IT skills as per the school syllabus and time table.
- To keep all the hardware and software in operational condition, on the spot training and hand holding of the teachers to enable the teachers to use the computers for computer teaching & also using educational e-content for Computer Aided Learning.
- To arrange the fuel for the Genset in case of electricity failure.
- To overall manage the ICT lab in schools and to ensure the maximum uptime of all the hardware and software.
- To coordinate with the Helpdesk for any hardware or software related problem to ensure that it’s solved within the stipulated time.
- To train at least 5 teachers of the school on usage of the hardware for a minimum of 5 days. Other School staff may be included in this teacher training program.
- Opening and closing of the ICT Lab for normal school hours except Sunday/Gazetted/School holidays in Odisha.
- Day to day cleanliness, operation of hardware, software, other lab accessories, lodging of complaints for proper functioning.
- To ensure that the trainings and refreshers of concerned subject teachers are carried out.
- Concerned school Head Master (HM) or his nominee will act as Assistant Nodal Officer (ANO) to ensure that the proper stock entry has been completed in all respect, checking the functional status of all hardware and allied accessories during the contract period, ensure that the complaints regarding the defects has been logged in the complaint register, intimate the same to the Bhubaneswar office of TCIL and to the State Project Office (OMSM).
- The ICT lab will remain open during winter/Summer Vacations, if required. However, the School Coordinator will ensure that UPS of ICT Lab should be switched on at least once in a week for about 3 hours so that the batteries may not deep discharge.
- The School Coordinator will be responsible for the stock entry of all the equipment and ensure the installation as per the implementation schedule.
- To ensure that all the nominated teachers in each school have been trained to use internet/e-mails and other relevant departmental/other software.
- Any lapse in this regard will invite disciplinary action against the concerned School Coordinator.
- The duty hours shall be from 9am to 5pm. Maximum 2 days leave per month is allowed with prior permission of the School Head Master.
- The last date of receipt of the applications is 19th Feb 2014.
- Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
- The recruitment process may be cancelled at any stage with without assigning any reason thereof.
- The posts advertised are meant for posting in different schools located in villages and Gram Panchayats in the District of Kendrapara, Jagatsingpur and Jajpur. Candidate is required to give their preference for the Block he/she wishes to work. Attempt shall be made to post the selected candidate in his/her preferred Block. However the selected candidate should be prepared to work in any of the Block of 3 districts mentioned above.
- Name of the post applied for and Preferred BLOCK should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form. Each envelope should contain only one application.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
- Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format by post to “Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd, 91, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751016 (Odisha)” or by email to [email protected] up to the last date of receipt of applications.
- This recruitment is purely on temporary basis and is contractual for the concerned project only.
- Candidates are advised to check our website www.tcil-india.com regularly for amendment, if any.
- Advertisement in Newspaper (in short)
- Posting on TCIL Website with detailed Advertisement & Prescribed Application format.
- Receipt of Applications in prescribed format only through Post & Email only.
- Scrutiny of application received through Post & Email based on the qualification, Experience and Age mentioned in the detail Advt in TCIL website.
- Shortlisting of candidates (those who meet the qualification, Experience and Age mentioned in the detail Advt in TCIL website).
- Calling of shortlisted candidates for written test (computer skill) & interview.
- Selection of candidate based on the performance in written test (computer skill) & interview.
Please Note that all Applicants are required to go through formal recruitment process details of which are available on our website. TCIL never ask for any money or payment from Applicants at any point in the recruitment process. Any person dealing with any such parties for seeking job opportunities with TCIL in lieu of money is doing so at his / her own risk. In case you come across any such person or organisation demanding money in lieu of an offer for a job opportunity in TCIL as School Coordinator, you are encouraged to bring such matter to our attention by writing us at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19/02/2014
How to Apply: