Company Name: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Position: Zonal Project Manager
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MBA or Any Degree with MBA
Details of Post :
Zonal Project Manager
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT.
TCIL requires qualified and experienced Candidates for the post of Zonal Project Manager on contract basis :
No. of Post : 01
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CSE&IT)/MBA (System) or Graduation with MBA from a recognized Institute/ University.
Age limit :
Maximum 40 years as on 01.11.2013
Minimum Experience : 3 years project management experience in handling such large school implementation project preferably in Odisha.
Desirable:- Candidate having OS-CIT (Orissa State – Certificate in Information Technology) certificate will be preferred. If candidate is not OS-CIT certified, then he/she should complete OS-CIT certification within 1 year of appointment.
Consolidated Emoluments : Rs. 10,000/- to 25, 000/- p.m. depending upon the experience of the candidates. (Consolidated amount including Employee & Employer share for PF and ESI)
Job profile : Zonal Project Manager is required to coordinate, implement and to provide regular feedback and reporting regarding the project to the State Project Manager by OKCL. The ZPM should be a person having excellent Odia Language skills and strong understanding of Odisha state and its Culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* In charge of the complete project management from the bidder.
* To ensure smooth implementation of the project.
* Monitoring of the performance of school Instructors, District Coordinators (DC).
* Infrastructure maintenance.
* Conduct Monthly Review meets with the District Coordinators.
* Vendor Management to ensure the Machines have high uptime.
* To visit Schools on regular basis to check the execution.
* To get the desired data, reports on time always and to send monthly report to the education department/OKCL.
* To close all RED alerts within 7 days by coordinating with DCs and Vendor.
* To schedule Faculty Induction and Technical Trainings.
* Send Monthly reports to Head Office and participate in the monthly review.
* Principal interface from the vendor with the Govt. throughout the project period.
* To ensure the contractual obligations are met as per agreement.
* MIS requirements from OKCL are met.
* Coordinate with OKCL for submission of monthly reports, bill and timely collection of payment.
* Interaction with the Govt. on a regular basis to update the progress of the Project Attend all Quarterly Review meetings.
Contract Period : Initially for One Year (Can be extended further on the basis of Performance)
Language Preference : Good knowledge of Odia & English Language
Necessary Instructions : –
1. The last date of receipt of the applications is 18.11.2013.
2. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
3. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s) upto the last date of receipt of applications.
4. The recruitment process may be cancelled at any stage with or without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
6. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
7. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Executive Director (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I, New Delhi – 110048 up to the last date of receipt of applicatio
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/11/2013
How to Apply: