Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Director (Finance) Job on or before 21/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Director (Finance)|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.62,000 – 80,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), TCIL BHAWAN GREATER KAILASH, New Delhi – 110048|
Detail of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (FINANCE) Recruitment:
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 901:208 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in al fields of Telecom and IT.
TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidate for the post of Executive Director (Finance) on Regular basis as per Job description given below:
- No. of Posts : 1
- Scale : Rs. 62,000-80,000 (E9 – IDA)
- Educational Qualifications : CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates with additional qualification of MBA (Fin.) from a reputed Institution or ACS from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India shall be given preference.
- Age limit : 5 years for external candidates and one year relaxation for internal candidates as on 01.12.2014
- Experience :Officers of Central Govt./PSU working in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000 (CDA) with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/- or in E8 in the pay scale of Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) having minimum post qualification experience of 25 years out of which at least 10 years experience in the field of Finance & Accounts in Managerial Cadre and at least two years in E8 in the scale of Rs. 5130-7300/- or equivalent CDA scale. Or Management executives having post qualification experience of minimum 25 years in reputed non-Governmental organizations out of which at least 10 years experience in the field of Finance & Accounts in Managerial Cadre and two years should be as head of Independent Business units. The last package drawn should not be less than Rs.30 lakhs per annum in a company having annual turnover of more than Rs. 750 crores.
- Job description : The candidate should have extensive familiarity with modern systems of financial & Cost Accounting, management reporting, taxation, financial planing, budgeting & budgetary control, tender evaluations, financial appraisal of projects, fund management & tax matters, preparation & finalization of accounts and banking including forex management. Issue of IPO & disinvestment etc. Candidate will have to liaison with financial institutions/banks,
Selection Procedure for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (FINANCE) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (FINANCE) Vacancy in Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL):
The last date of receipt of the applications is 21.01.2015. Candidates working in Govt. organization/PSU/TCIL shall apply through proper channel. Relaxation in the Terms for deserving candidates. Experience in the relevant field shal be calculated from the date of ataining the minimum esential qualification(s). Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of al relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) wil liable to be rejected. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Executive Director (HRD),Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048” up to the last date of receipt of applications.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/01/2015