Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment of Advisor (Switching) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Advisor (Switching) Job on or before 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Advisor (Switching)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LTD. (A Govt. of India Enterprise) TCIL BHAWAN GREATER KAILASH, New Delhi – 1048|
DETAIL OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED (TCIL) ADVISOR (SWITCHING) RECRUITMENT:
TCIL intends to empanel qualified and experienced retired persons as Advisor (Switching). Desirous persons having requisite qualification/experience in the folowing field may submit their aplications within the due date and time :
- Advisor (Switching) :
- Minimum Education Qualification : B.E./B.Tech in ECE/Electronics/CSE Enginering from a recognized Instiute/University
- Field of Specialization : Switching/Wireles
- Minimum Experience : More than 30 years experience in Telecom Technology, knowledge of BS practices and procedures in Telecom sector.
- Desirable : Project Co-ordination and Admin skils and experience in the field of GSM/CDMA technology and Co-ordination with railways tenders.
- Job Profile : To Cordinate with the Clients and Vendors on various technical works asociated with GSM/CDMA technology and GSM-R.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED (TCIL) – ADVISOR (SWITCHING) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADVISOR (SWITCHING) VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (MHRD):
1. The last date of receipt of aplications is 15.01.2015. 2. The apointment of Advisor is purely on contract basis and any service rendered wil not bestow any right for egularization of service or privileges of a permanent employe. 3. Remuneration would be decided based on the circular dated 15.12.2010 atached below. 4. The duration of contract wil be as per the requirement in the concerned department and at he discretion of the Management. 5. Empanelment of a Advisor may be terminated at any time and the decision of the CMD shal be final and binding in this regard. 6. TCIL reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any or al the advisor at any time, without asigning any reason. No corespondence in this regard would be entertained. 7. The proces is only for empanelment of the advisor and it would not be obligatory on TCIL to asign any work to the advisor so empaneled. This would be subject to actual requirements arising from time to time and the decision of the CMD, TCIL would be final in this regard. 8. The aplication in the prescribed format (Anexure -1) along with atested copies of the testimonials regarding qualification/experience should be submited to Executive Director (HRD), TCIL Bhawan, G.K.-I, New Delhi – 1048 upto the last date of receipt of aplications.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015