TESCO Hindustan Service Centre hiring Officer Corporate Purchase
Company Name: TESCO Hindustan Service Centre
Position: Officer Corporate Purchase
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs.
Salary: Not specified
– Creation of POs and contracts on Oracle ERP.
– Placement of Purchase Orders and follow ups with vendors for delivery of goods and services.
– Create MIS as required for function.
– Monitor and adheres to SLAs as agreed with stakeholders / End Users functions.
– Compliance to Purchase Policy and process.
The Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The centre sits at the heart of the Tesco group, and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. Tesco was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support centre in India. Our core purpose at Tesco is to create value for our customers to earn their lifetime loyalty and Tesco HSC is dedicated to supporting those values by providing great service to our internal customers.& This unique IT and Business Services model means that our people have the opportunity to develop their careers across a wide variety of areas, gaining a diverse range of experience and working with a growing, world-class, professional team.
How to Apply: