1. Supplier payment query resolution To be suppliers point of contact on payment queries with a commitment to respond with suppliers with answers within 24 hours of query being raised. Do a root causing of the problem to mitigate future occurrences.
2. Monitor Supplier payments Monitor payments due to suppliers to ensure that we are being proactive to resolve any issues before it arises to suppliers attention. Where necessary advise improvements in the payment process.
3. Manage vendor financing scheme For strategic partners who request vendor financing help, manage the process and provide Santander with details.
4. Administration Ensure that any administration needs of top suppliers are followed.
Company Name: Tesco Hindustan Service Centre
Experience:0 – 1 Years
1. Excellent written and verbal skills
3. Stakeholder Management
4. Manage complex queries
5. Should have E2E knowledge on AP systems, processes and policies
6. Situational leadership
7. Passion for customer and service excellence
The Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The centre sits at the heart of the Tesco group, and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. Tesco was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support centre in India. Our core purpose at Tesco is to create value for our customers to earn their lifetime loyalty and Tesco HSC is dedicated to supporting those values by providing great service to our internal customers.
How to Apply: