Company Name: Tesco Hindustan Service
Position: Software Developer
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
1. Should have a strong mainframe technical skills in COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CA7 and Endevor.
2. Having knowledge in IMS or PL/SQL will give an additional advantage.
3. Good communication and written skills.
4. Willing to work in shifts.
5. Should have basic knowledge of SDLC life cycle..
Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the operations and technology centre for Tesco worldwide. We function as the nerve centre for the Tesco group, ensuring Tesco global operations run smoothly – anytime, anywhere. Tesco is the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support centre in India. Situated in Bangalore, Tesco HSC shares the company values and customer focus. Tesco HSC was set up in May 2004 with the aim to enable standardisation and build centralised capabilities and competencies which can be leveraged across the Tesco Group. Currently we are 6500+ people strong and we are known as the hub for innovation across Tesco.
We, at Tesco HSC, are involved in creating and executing strategic initiatives for Tesco worldwide be it in the day to day running of stores or online business or creating and rolling out new offerings or ensuring that 500,000 colleagues are supported across the globe.
How to Apply: