Texas Instruments hiring Analog EDA Engineer
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Position: Analog EDA Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Good expertise on PERL, Skill and C programming. Excellent software/programming background.
2. Must have developed/demonstrated independent software development on at least 2-3 critical projects of 6-9 months duration.
3. Good understanding of analog design flow and related tools.
1. Understanding of leading Analog design tool suites (eg Cadence Virtuoso, Simulator – SPECTRE. Assura/QRC DRC/LVS).
2. Familiar with database management like tools like Clearcase, DesignSync.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
How to Apply: