Texas Instruments hiring Analog Engineer
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Position: Analog Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
You’ll define, design, model, implement and document integrated circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, energy automation, electronic point of service, industrial automation, infotainment, ADAS, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
1. Partnering with business teams and systems engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications.
2. Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost.
3. Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
4. Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard.
5. Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases.
6. Driving behavioral models.
For more than 80 years, Texas Instruments has used increasingly complex signal-processing technology – with advances ranging from the incremental to the revolutionary – to literally and repeatedly change the world. Every day, our semiconductor innovations help 90,000 customers unlock possibilities for a smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more enjoyable world. Our focus on building a better future is ingrained in everything we do, from responsible semiconductor manufacturing, to employee care and active involvement with the communities we live in.
How to Apply: