. Productization of TI devices in TI approved factories.
. Drive efficiency in test solutions, continuously focus on lower test costs
Company Name: Texas Instruments Incorporated
1. Good knowledge of Hardware design using Analog/Mixed signal components. Experience in having used them to build boards/Systems would be preferable.
2. Strong Signal processing fundamentals
3. Knowledge of Labview would be preferable.
4. Knowledge/experience of FPGA programming.
5. Knowledge of ATE systems and TI production system is preferable.
1 Year MBA Program with Placements
For more than 80 years, Texas Instruments has used increasingly complex signal-processing technology with advances ranging from the incremental to the revolutionary to literally and repeatedly change the world
How to Apply: