Textron hiring freshers for .Net Developer
Company Name: Textron Inc
Position: .Net Developer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
. Provide .NET C# web app development and support for several functional areas such as Sales and Marketing, HR, Engineering, and Customer Sales and Service.
. Analyze, design, and test enhancements to new and existing web apps and console apps
. Work with customers and development team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
. Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting portfolio of web apps
. Design system specifications and interfaces for interacting components
. Design and develop apps to functional and technical standards
. Provide support toward deployment of application releases into production
. Execute all required process steps as defined in the Bell Process Framework.
. Create operational documentation for the application portfolio
. Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
. Proactively resolve production problems quickly and effectively
. Continuously learn Bell business knowledge and associated technical skills
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS
2. Experience in requirements, design, development, and application testing
1. .NET C# web development experience in professional setting
3. MVC experience
4. Demonstrated leadership
5. Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
6. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
7. Excellent customer relationship skills
8. Articulate, detail-oriented, dedicated and conscientious
9. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
10. Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
11. Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
12. Hunger and ability to learn and apply new technologies and skills
13. Familiarity with Domain Driven Design principles and patterns.
14. Mobile development is a plus.
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $12.1 billion, and approximately 32,000 employees with facilities and presence in 25 countries, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 228th on the FORTUNE 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Organizationally, Textron consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses
How to Apply: