Textron India PVT Limited is hiring FRESHERS for Software Engineer – SharePoint profile
You will be responsible for developing SharePoint based solutions, user support/training, maintenance of existing applications.
Specific & Essential Duties
1. Support the SharePoint Collaboration and Extranet platforms and the various SharePoint portals. Develop and maintain SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization), web parts/apps, single sign on configurations.
2. Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including daily monitoring, analytics reporting, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical guidance on technologies related to the development and support of an enterprise SharePoint environment.
3. Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system and site administrative activities such as site creation, permissions, deployment, backup, restore and issue resolution.
4. Administer site collections, quotas, other system administration tasks. Recommend and follow best practices with regard to system admin, maintenance and governance principles.
Company Name: Textron India PVT Limited
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor or Masters Degree
1. Fresher with training/certification in SP 2010.
2. Good English communication skills.
3. Familiar with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.
4. SharePoint Object Model, Web Services.
5. Exposure to .Net 3.5+ framework with C#.
7. SharePoint Designer, InfoPath.
8. PowerShell script
9. Code review, unit testing.
10. SharePoint MCSE or MCSD certification a plus
11. Sharepoint 2013 Experience a plus
1. Action Oriented & Customer focus
2. Functional/technical skills
3. Dealing with ambiguity
4. Peer relationships
5. Team Orientation
6. Decision Making and Problem Solving
7. Working Globally
8. Effective Communications and Work Collaboration
Textron started as a small textile company in 1923, when 27-year-old Royal Little founded the Special Yarns Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts. Revenues that first year were just $75,000. Today that company has grown into a highly successful multi-industry enterprise recognized for our network of powerful brands, world-class processes and talented people.
How to Apply: