Company Name: Tezpur University
A walk-in interview will be held on at 12.00 noon on 17th February 2014 for a temporary position of Project Assistant under DBT-sponsored Project entitled ‘Sequencing genomes of some bacteria that invade/resides in tomato plant’. The PI of the project is Dr. Suvendra Kumar Ray ([email protected]), Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University.
Interested candidates may appear before the interview board on 17th February 2014 (at 12.00 noon) at the office of the Head, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University, with original documents and photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate and a copy of curriculum vitae (CV).
- Essential qualification: B.Sc./B.Tech./B.E./B. Pharma in any branch with minimum 60% mark in the qualifying examinations and minimum 50 % mark in 10thand 10+2 Science examinations.
- Remuneration: Rs. 8,000/- (Rupees eight thousand) only (consolidated).
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/ OBC/Women/Physically Challenged/Experienced applicants.
- Duration: Initially for one (01) year which may be extended for a further period of two years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Date and time of interview: 17th February 2014, at 12.00 noon.
Venue: Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University, Napaam – 784 028, Tezpur, Assam.
N.B. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
* Candidates interested in pursuing higher degrees during the project tenure need not to appear in the interview.
For further details please contact:
Dr. S.K. Ray
Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
Tezpur University, Napaam-784028
Email: [email protected]
Contact no.: +91-9954472151
Important dates to remember
Last date to apply : 17/02/2014
How to Apply: