Thomson Reuters is hiring FRESHERS for Associate – Talent Acquisition profile
* Develops, implements and/or maintains employment and other recruiting and sourcing programs.
* Interviews and screens applicants and conducts reference checks.
* Coordinates pre-employment travel, relocation, reporting datesand employment processing, including visas.
* Conducts employment advertising campaigns and programs.
* Maintaining college relationship and building strong campus recruitment strategy to hire right talent for the business requirement.
* Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects, including agency performance.
* May work with external resources including temporary agencies, contract search and internet sourcing tools.
* Professionals at the higher levels may function as technical specialists, sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for highly specialized and difficult-to-attract positions, usually requiring extensive search.
* Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Position:Associate Talent Acquisition
Experience:0 – 2 Years
Location:Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Skills & Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate in Human Resource, Psychology or Social Work.
* 3 – 4 years of experience in IT/ITES Recruiting.
* Campus Recruiting experience is desirable.
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
How to Apply: