Thomson Reuters is hiring FRESHERS for Associate/Sr. Associate – Intellectual Property, Mechanical profile
* Review and understand invention disclosures in mechanical technology domain
* Drafting of patent applications in mechanical domain, claims and specifications for a patent application and deliver within timely deadlines
* Performing searches on patent, technical or other databases and analyzing patent publications and non-patent literature.
* Works on projects related to patent searches such as Prior art search, Invalidity search, freedom to operate search, state of the art search, patent watch/ alert etc.
* Prepares responses to Office Actions.
* Acquires IP laws of main countries related to novelty / infringement search and catches up the revision of laws.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Position: Associate/Sr. Associate
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Strong patent drafting/patent prosecution experience in Mechanical domain, strong technical skills for comprehending complex technology concepts and critical skills for evaluating technology features.
Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non-scientist.
Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong interpersonal skills/outgoing
Capable of working under pressure
Critical thinking skills and an eye for detail
Should be a team player
Strong analytical skills for comprehending complex technical documents
B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech./ Mechanical (Preference would be given to IITs and Tier 1 engineering college)
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
How to Apply: