Thomson Reuters Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Trainee Content Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Position: Trainee Content Analyst
Education: Any degree
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters hiring “Trainee Content Analyst” for freshers any degree graduates,Bangalore- March 2015
- Candidates should possess – Bachelors Degree with specialization in Finance & Accounting , Economics, Business Management
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Finance & Accounting
- Understanding of financial markets viz. equity, Securities (Bonds, debentures,derivatives), Stock Markets, regulations, Capital Market, Mergers & Acquisitions, Current Economy & Current affairs & Knowledge on Commodities markets
- Adequate knowledge of financial markets and market practices/conventions and ability to read and interpret a wide variety of financial information
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and to build interpersonal relationships
- Should be able to adapt in a changing environment
- Candidate should be open to work in shifts
- Proficient knowledge and interest in world and business affairs.
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Understanding of macros is preferred.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: