Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Position: Management Trainee Role
Education: MBA (HR)
Experience: 0-1 year
This is an excellent opportunity as Management Trainee in our Learning & Development Department.
The primary responsibilities include:
· Planning and organizing Identifies requirements and uses available resources to meet own work objectives in optimal fashion. Completes tasks in accordance with plans. Monitors the attainments of own work objectives and/or quality of the work completed. Sets priorities for tasks in order of importance
· Analyzes and synthesizes information Breaks down concrete issues into parts and synthesizes succinctly. Collects and analyses information from a variety of appropriate sources.
· Communication Listens & clearly presents information Checks own understanding of others’ communication (e.g., repeats or paraphrases, asks additional questions).Presents appropriate information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
· Attention to detail Provides accurate, consistent information and maintains information in a useable form and on a timely basis to others who need to act on it. Ensures that small details are not overlooked. Follows policies and procedure such that work requires little or no checking
· Initiative Acts promptly in a crisis situation Acts quickly to address a crisis situation drawing on appropriate resources and experience with similar situations. Implements contingency plans when crises arise. Exceeds requirements of job; takes on extra tasks.
· Networking Builds key contacts Seeks out the expertise of others and develops links with experts and information sources. Develops and nurtures key contacts as a source of information. Participates in networking and social events internal and external to the organization.
· Team Work Assumes personal responsibility and follows up to meet commitments to others. Deals honestly and fairly with others, showing consideration and respect. Willingly gives support to co-workers and works collaboratively rather than competitively Understands the goals of the team and each team member’s role within it.
Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstrate the following:
§ Strong verbal and written communication skills
§ Analytical mind, independent, proactive, well organized and able to adhere to timelines
§ Able to grow with the organization and take on new challenges
§ Self motivated, meticulous, with strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
§ Strong facilitation skills
§ Strong interpersonal skills
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
How to Apply: