. The candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Windows desktop tools, web tools, and databases used by engineering during product development.
. This position requires experience in developing applications using C#, ASP.Net, Siverlight,WCF and Microsoft SQL Server,
. designing user interfaces, working with product engineers to ensure that tools meet their requirements.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelors Degree
1. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3 or more years of related experience(Windows and Web development).
2. The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
3. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
4. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
5. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
We provide intelligent information to the world’s businesses and professionals, serving four primary customer groups. We have a leading market position, with well recognized and respected brands in each of our principal markets.
How to Apply: